Be part of a team dedicated to serving The Willows Event Center patrons and uncovering event center needs, creating signature service experiences with a positive impact on each guest’s experience, and exemplifying unity, growth, excellence and generous stewardship.
Event and Wedding Servers will perform food and drink serving duties during events while connecting with guests in a joyful, patient, and efficient manner. They will also assist with pre-event prep work that will include venue set ups, catering preparation and any other tasks needed for the event.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Team Player: displays humility, hunger to learn and grow
- Attention to Detail: ability to see beyond the big picture to properly execute an event
- Problem Solving and Adaptability: you must be able to quickly and effectively solve problems that are thrown your way
- Listener: respect the event lead and follow the instructions asked
- Service: strive for smooth event flow and anticipate the needs of the guests
- Servant-minded: A longing to humbly serve people around you
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous catering or restaurant service experience
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- Part Time less than 30 hours a week
- Days, nights and weekends required
- Occasional travel to other company regions or event locations required