Sales Team Overview
Build and preserve relationships with current and future home buyers and provide a world-class experience to them to serve them well and generate new Betenbough homeowners.
To warmly welcome customers to our sales center, oversee our model home facility/facilities and assist each new home specialist to provide a seamless and world-class experience for every home buyer.
Essential Job Functions
- Warmly greet and welcome every customer that walks through our doors to make them “feel at home” by standing, smiling, observing sales teams’ daily calendars, being prepared when customers arrive, managing customer relations throughout the day, etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact for prospective home buyers and seek to set appointments for sales team members.
- Manage the onsite up-system for sales team members with honesty and attention to detail
- Proactively prepare the sales environment for the day’s activities
- Manage the overall upkeep of the Model Home/New Home Center including, but not limited to, ordering supplies, restocking, and coordinating any maintenance items with the Warranty Manager
- Professionally answer phone calls and emails and respond to all communication in a timely manner
- Attend all sales meetings and trainings and fully participate in coaching exercises, including sessions with your manager, sales coach and/or teammates and regular video shops/game film by a third party
- Assist and support sales team members, as needed
- Respond to all e-mail and phone leads immediately.
- Respond to phone calls and voicemail leads
- Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects with the goal of setting an appointment with the New Home Specialists
- Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects with the goal of setting an appointment with the onsite New Home Specialists and New Home Counselors
- Hospitable: friendly and welcoming to everyone, creating a pleasant and favorable environment for guests
- Relationship skills: ability to connect with others, influence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others to build trust
- High emotional intelligence: displays social and self-awareness to adjust sales approach with variety of homebuyers, and the ability to self-manage
- Ambitious: display high achievement drive and motivation to constantly grow
- Energy: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive energy
- Team Player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other’s ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers, trade partners, and home buyers and homeowners
- Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the Model Home/New Home Center
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours & Salary Range
- 40 hours per week
- After hours may be necessary on occasion for trips, to meet deadlines, to work at marketing events, etc.
- Position is not exempt from overtime
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Employer paid life insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (retirement benefits)
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
- Company-issued cell phone
- Corporate training and travel
- Company-sponsored vision trips