Members of the IT Support Team support our customers in their work by maintaining, troubleshooting and training them on the technologies used in our company. Every member of this unique, award-wining team is a student of both technology and hospitality. We respond rapidly and with exceptional hospitality, communication and customer service to exceed customer expectations, build relationships with our customers, and to help customers maintain excellence in their own performance through the use of the technologies we provide.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by striving to exceed expectations and to leave customers feeling great about their support experience.
- Build affirming relationships with customers which reassure them of their value to the company and our team.
- Setup, troubleshoot and maintain all company hardware and software.
- Recognize problems and address them in a timely manner, maintaining all internal SLAs.
- Maintain documentation on all work, systems and networks, to ensure business continuity.
- Maintain inventory levels for equipment, supplies and accessories.
- Ensure IT working environments are organized and professional looking.
- Manage technical projects, delivering excellent outcomes for customers and our team.
- Proactively monitor our systems to ensure we know about issues before our users know.
- Proactively find new ways to make our employees more productive through technology.
- Continually seek out and propose technologies and processes which could improve business processes for our team and our various companies.
Support Technician [level] 2 is an advanced-support position, for individuals with an advanced understanding of -- and demonstrated proficiency with -- software, computers and associated equipment. This role is responsible to fulfill all Major Objectives, operating with some oversight from peers and Management. A Support Technician 2 will generally have 3-5 years of generalized, professional IT experience and a seasoned knowledge of numerous technical systems and processes, and well as have demonstrated, advanced, service-oriented, problem-solving skills.
Strong candidates will possess significant experience with:
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange and O365
- Helpdesk / Ticketing Systems
- RDP, VPN and Remote Support tools
- Computer Imaging / Image Management
- MDM / iOS Mobile Device support
- Intermediate knowledge of Enterprise Network Infrastructure
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Works in both temperature-controlled and outdoor environments
- Vision for near, mid-range and far, as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors
- Requires physical ability for frequent standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds
HOURS AND SALARY RANGE
- 40-45 hours per week (7:30am-5:30pm, M-F), occasional weekends on-call possible
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, regional visits, and/or to meet deadlines
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required
- Regular travel to other company regions or event locations is required, company vehicle provided
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Employer paid Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement benefits)
- Paid Time Off Policy
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company Training Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips