If you are a creative content producer this role is for you! The primary role of this position is to serve as videographer for Betenbough Companies’ brands and a secondary focus on photography with the purpose of capturing and editing video for both internal and external use in order to visually tell stories about our variety of brands.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify and capture stories and content that communicates the Betenbough Companies’ brands. This will include videography, photography and animation.
- Research, brainstorm and plan for effective storytelling to promote Betenbough Companies’ brands.
- Travel to cities and regions on a weekly basis to capture videos and photographs.
- Script, storyboard and manage all preproduction requirements for video projects.
- Collaborate closely with members of marketing team to continually and strategically improve visual and audio communications and promotion of Betenbough Companies’ brands.
- Create videography and photography for internal and external multi-channel campaigns including broadcast, social media, digital for all Betenbough Companies’ brands.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns, and event planning and execution.
- Assist with the creative input on product and services.
- Remain up to date on multimedia industry trends and innovations and make recommendations based on findings
- Organize and oversee metadata and tagging of photo and video library on company server.
- Bachelor’s degree with two to three years’ experience in video production, preferred.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Premier Pro and After Effects or other video editing software, preferred.
- Thrives in a in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors/
- Other necessary skills include self-motivated, proactive problem solver, team player and organized with strong time management skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Works in temperature-controlled environment most days
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to lift 15-30 pounds
- 40-45 hours per week (typical workweek: 8 am-5 pm, M-F)
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required
- Occasional travel to other company regions or event locations is required