Carry forward the company’s core principle of providing the best value in the marketplace by increasing efficiency and lowering costs without sacrificing quality. Serve Betenbough Homes’ regional teams by providing top notch, world class support in alignment with our company cornerstones of unity, growth, generosity, and excellence. Ultimately, we serve and support BHI regional teams to make their jobs easier and more efficient. Our goal is to serve our construction personnel by creating PO’s and takeoffs that are accurate, selecting products that fit our product development principles and by negotiating prices on products to help reduce costs.
As a Product Coordinator, you will coordinate the effort towards ensuring all our products are performing with excellence in all markets as well organizing new product trials. This will include working with suppliers, trades and construction teams to source, trial and launch new products as well as verifying current products are performing to the standards expected by Betenbough Homes. Additionally, as a product coordinator you are responsible for investigating product failures and coordinating solutions between trades, suppliers and vendors, in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Investigate and research new products with manufacturers and suppliers
- Investigate benefits and features for potential new products
- Coordinate trial of new products in Lubbock regions, with regional managers, coaches, suppliers and trades
- Oversee installation of new products in the field
- Coordinate walk and review of new products, and present to R & D team
- Coordinate any drawing and checklist changes necessary for new products to ensure proper installation
- Coordinate training for new and existing products
- For new product launches, coordinate proper installation techniques
- with all CM’s and Coaches
- Train SM’s and team members on benefits of new and existing products
- Schedule trainings with manufacturers and team members on new and existing products
- Coordinate product changes with suppliers, trades, and regional team members
- Coordinate start date for new products, and changes to products with regional team members
- Effectively communicate changes to product to all regional team members, coaches and suppliers
- Coordinate any drawing and checklist changes necessary for changes in products to ensure proper installation
- Trouble-shoot and coordinate solutions for product errors and defects
- Investigate reasons for product errors and defects
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers to address product errors and defects in a timely manner
- Work with coaches, regional team members, suppliers, manufacturers and trades to address installation issues that may be causing product errors and defects
- Coordinate timely and effective solutions to product errors and defects, to limit customer concern
- Fill in for other team members
- Assist other team members filling in with their responsibilities
- Detailed Personality with a servant’s heart
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-Motivated Personality
- Experience in Purchasing and/or construction a plus but not required
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
Hours & Schedule
- 40-45 hours per week (7:30am-5pm, M-F)
- After hours and weekends may be necessary on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines
- Lunch meetings are occasionally required.
- Travel may be required.
- 5 hours maximum for overtime per week.