Coordinated Unity with diverse skills and resources to accomplish a common goal with integrity and empathy.
Maintain a warm and welcoming home environment by greeting and showing compassion to everyone we connect with. Always serve with excellence and build meaningful relationships between our team and those we serve.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Model and encourage personal development, proper personal priorities, and healthy relationships.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions visitors have.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Take inventory of supplies and toiletry items and restock as needed.
- Maintain coffee, drinks, and snacks daily and restock as needed.
- Support others with organization initiatives and aid with company events.
- Team-oriented with communication, building relationships and having a common purpose and goal.
- Genuine interest and passion for people.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with computers and technology, including Microsoft Office.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to have empathy and discernment for each specific situation.
- Strong phone etiquette and task management.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Punctual with strong attendance history.
- Willingness to being adaptable to changes in scheduling and events.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and must be able to be insured by company fleet insurance
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range and far as well as hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Superior communication skills with co-workers, customers, trade partners and vendors.
- Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above heard and below waist.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift 15 – 30 pounds
- 40 to 45 hours per week (7:30 or 8:00 am to 5:00 or 5:30 pm, M-F) some weekends and nights will be necessary to support The Willows events.
- After hours and weekends will be necessary to support The Willows Event Center and on occasion for trips, events, or to meet deadlines.
- Lunch meetings and events outside of normal working hours are required
- Occasional travel to other company regions or event locations is required
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Employer-Paid Life, AD&D, LTD Insurance
- Company Training Opportunities
- Enrolled into ESOP (Retirement Benefits)
- Company-Sponsored Vision Trips
- Paid Time Off Policy