What We’re Looking For:
Digg is looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee all day-to-day product development, spearheading process and workflow across our growing team of designers and developers. This is an excellent opportunity for creative, detail oriented minds: a role that is equal parts management of projects and resources as it is spearheading the strategy and execution of Digg products. We’re looking for self-starters who are proactive and intensely organized to join a fun, creative environment.
This job is a full-time position out of our New York offices.
- Define processes and platforms for effective project management for each project
- Define, manage and execute project plans for multiple simultaneous work streams
- Oversee day-to-day allocation of designers and developers, ensuring all team members stay on task and on schedule
- Liaise with key stakeholders across Digg to wrangle requirements, documentation, and approvals
- Oversee QA and rollout of all projects
- Contribute to and ensure successful execution of product strategy and vision
- Coach stakeholders and product team to improve process, interactions and efficiency
- 4+ years technical project management experience, preferably at a digital agency or startup
- Experience in scoping, documenting and testing products across all digital platforms
- Experience with a range of project management software and tools (Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc)
- Fluency with design and development processes and deliverables (wireframes, design phases, sprint planning, etc)
- Experience and familiarity with AGILE environments a plus
- Collaborative, upbeat, solutions-oriented attitude