Under the direction of a Team Lead, the Test Engineer will be primarily learning and applying new skill sets to multiple code bases maintained by the company. Creating amazing products means first testing to ensure they work exactly as they should.
- Expanding our automated integration test coverage, constantly skilling up and learning new techniques to promote improved and healthier applications.
- Participating in all aspects of product life-cycle, including understanding requirements, testing and deploying quality software, and supporting device features.
- Excel in a self-managed environment, utilising best practices in software development.
- Minimum 1+ year's experience with test automation
- Experience with one of the following testing frameworks: Selenium, Nightwatch, Protractor, webdriver.io
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Understand software testing principles, methodology, terminology
- An unquenchable thirst for learning both independently and from others in your team
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written, in English.
- A logical mindset and an ability to break problems down to manageable sizes.
- Knowledge of any of the following a plus: -
- Previous manual testing experience
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Codeship)
- API testing
- Task tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
Degree in any discipline
What we can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacations, maternity and paternity leave
- A new MacBook and accessories to make sure you're working with the best technology
- Private health insurance
- Multisport card
- Financing of an English language course
- Weekly team lunch paid for by company in various restaurants
- Regular team building events: casual drinks, parties, games and strategy sessions
- Office snacks and drinks - free for all to take