Bertram Capital is a private equity firm targeting investments in lower middle market companies. Since its inception in 2006, the firm has raised over $2.2B of capital commitments. Bertram has distinguished itself in the private equity community by combining venture capital operating methodologies with private equity financial discipline to empower its portfolio companies to unlock their full business potential. This approach is unique in that Bertram is not singularly focused on achieving its investment returns through financial engineering and the extraction of near-term cash flow. Instead, Bertram focuses on reinvestment and technology enablement to drive growth and value through digital marketing, e-commerce, big data and analytics, application development and internal and external platform optimization.
Visit www.bcap.com for more information.
Location: Foster City, CA (hybrid)
Database Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Database Marketing Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities. They will lead and build marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs to grow revenue. They will ensure campaigns are operationalized in a manner that enables performance tracking and analysis.
- Identify opportunities and oversee strategy and execution from existing CRMs and customer databases in order to drive incremental revenue
- Create, implement, analyze, and maintain KPIs and reporting on marketing and sales activities
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Research and recommend new tools, processes, third party data vendors and programs with a focus on growth
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, data analytics, or a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong experience with CRM/database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene, including experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Experience working within a B2B marketing organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Preferred but not required: Salesforce, shopify, hubspot, scripting language
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus eligibility based on individual and team performance
- A premium suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid time off
At Bertram Capital we value and celebrate the many perspectives that arise from a variety of cultures, genders, religions, national origins, ages, abilities, socioeconomic status and sexual orientation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) ensures that Bertram Capital is a place that attracts, grows, and promotes top talent from all backgrounds.