Title: Operations Coordinator
Bertram Capital is a private equity firm targeting investments in lower middle market companies. Since its inception in 2006, the firm has raised over $1.7B of capital commitments. Bertram has distinguished itself in the private equity community by combining venture capital operating methodologies with private equity financial discipline to empower its portfolio companies to unlock their full business potential. This approach is unique in that Bertram is not singularly focused on achieving its investment returns through financial engineering and the extraction of near-term cash flow. Instead, Bertram focuses on reinvestment and technology enablement to drive growth and value through digital marketing, e-commerce, big data and analytics, application development and internal and external platform optimization.
Visit www.bcap.com for more information.
The Operations Coordinator will provide exceptional service to the firm as a receptionist/administrative assistant handling a variety of tasks to ensure office operations run smoothly and efficiently. This role will be remote for now and will transition to our Bay Area office upon reopening slated for later this year.
Responsibilities: (*indicates duties only applicable upon office re-opening)
- Serve as a key member of the Bertram Operations Team including assisting in various Firm event planning and execution;
- Support 3 Team Leaders by maintaining their calendars, scheduling meetings, managing expenses and travel;
- Answer incoming telephone calls with the utmost courtesy and professional manner, screen and route all incoming phone calls to appropriate personnel or department;
- Greet all visitors and make them comfortable in conference rooms; *
- Dial in for Executive and Staff meetings and any other calls in conference rooms; *
- Manage logistics of ordering lunches for office staff;*
- Order groceries for office, maintain kitchen inventory;*
- Maintain the overall appearance and organization of the office;*
- Receive, sort, and route all incoming mail and faxes; Manage the logistics of all mail and packages;
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating;
- Maintain copy and fax machines and printers;
- Assist with various administrative projects across the Firm
- 1-2 years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, on the phone and in person;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to leverage office software including Zoom, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- High degree of integrity in working with confidential information;
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative;
- Ability to think outside the box while providing recommendations to help improve efficiency across the organization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Premium suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid time off
- In office perks such as an on-site gym and catered lunches
At Bertram Capital we value and celebrate the many perspectives that arise from a variety of cultures, genders, religions, national origins, ages, abilities, socioeconomic status and sexual orientation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) ensures that Bertram is a place that attracts, grows, and promotes top talent from all backgrounds.