Bertram Capital is a private equity firm targeting investments in lower middle market companies. Since its inception in 2006, the firm has raised over $1.7B of capital commitments. Bertram has distinguished itself in the private equity community by combining venture capital operating methodologies with private equity financial discipline to empower its portfolio companies to unlock their full business potential. This approach is unique in that Bertram is not singularly focused on achieving its investment returns through financial engineering and the extraction of near-term cash flow. Instead, Bertram focuses on reinvestment and technology enablement to drive growth and value through digital marketing, e-commerce, big data and analytics, application development and internal and external platform optimization.
Visit www.bcap.com for more information.
Bertram Capital is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join the firm’s Bertram Labs team in its San Francisco Bay Area headquarters or Remote.
- Work with portfolio companies to develop and implement performance marketing strategies
- Drive growth across the portfolio using a variety of marketing tactics
- Establish KPIs to evaluate and improve performance
- Evaluate and recommend vendors, agencies, and human resources
- Analyze performance marketing opportunities and help guide new investments
This role is combination of consulting, strategy, and implementation. Bertram Labs is an integral part of the Bertram strategy. Team members work across a mix of opportunities for existing portfolio companies and new investments. We hire personable, intelligent, self-starters who exhibit professionalism and exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or STEM
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing or ecommerce
- 2+ years managing performance marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated success driving business growth
- Deep understanding of digital and performance marketing tactics
- Strong analytical skills, strategic insight, and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and comfortable managing multiple work streams and projects concurrently
- Self-starter with excellent oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working as a productive member of a team
- A competitive base salary
- Bonus eligibility based on individual and team performance
- A premium suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid time off
- Ability to work remote
At Bertram Capital we value and celebrate the many perspectives that arise from a variety of cultures, genders, religions, national origins, ages, abilities, socioeconomic status and sexual orientation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) ensures that Bertram is a place that attracts, grows, and promotes top talent from all backgrounds.