Desired Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 5/10/19
The Bernie 2020 campaign is seeking a New Hampshire Data Director. The New Hampshire Data Director will be responsible for supporting our New Hampshire state strategy and maintaining open communication with the national data team. This job will include building reporting and data visualizations, analyzing voter and volunteer data, constructing ETLs in SQL, and executing ad hoc analytics requests. This position will be based in New Hampshire and will dual report to the National Data Director and New Hampshire State Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with both our New Hampshire team and National Data Team to implement our New Hampshire strategy
- Build visualizations and reporting for key metrics and ad hoc requests
- Define and extract lists of voters
- Build and maintain SQL ETL pipelines
- Support voter contact and organizing projects
- Occasional travel to our Washington D.C. headquarters
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience working with data in SQL
- Extensive experience manipulating and presenting data in spreadsheets
- Proficiency with Tableau or other data visualization software
- Experience working with a political campaign
- Proficiency with Python or a similar language is a plus but not required
- Ability to communicate well with nontechnical staff
- Ability to self manage and thrive in a high pressure, fast paced campaign environment sometimes requiring night and weekend work
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong alignment to Bernie 2020 campaign platform
$65,000 - $85,000, dependent on experience.
Full time staff are eligible for the campaign’s benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, and ancillary coverage; as well as paid time off, and more.
Bernie 2020 recruits, hires, trains, transfers, and promotes qualified candidates on the basis of individual merit and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.