New Hampshire Field Organizer
Application Deadline: Rolling
Location: New Hampshire
Bernie 2020 is seeking motivated, dynamic Field Organizers to join our New Hampshire Team. Our campaign has an ambitious goal: to build the largest national grassroots organizing operation in presidential campaign history. This will require empowering volunteers, activist leaders, and supporters to organize their communities to take on Trump and the billionaire class at an unprecedented scale.
Field organizers will primarily be responsible for recruiting volunteer leaders, developing and training volunteers, managing offices, and managing direct voter contact in their designated regions.
- Identify, recruit, and support volunteer leaders
- Recruit, train and develop teams of volunteers
- Build meaningful relationships with volunteers and supporters
- Organize events and mass meetings
- Manage offices
- Identify supporters in assigned regions
- Use digital tools to support organizing on the ground
- Motivate volunteers to meet voter contact goals
- This role will involve daily driving.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multitask, create and achieve goals, meet deadlines and creatively solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, such as canvasses and barnstorms.
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to take feedback and implement changes in real time
- Good listening skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A working car that you can use on the campaign
- Experience working or volunteering on electoral, union, or community organizing campaigns
$42,000 a year
Full-Time employees are eligible for benefits, including health care, vision, and dental insurance; sick leave, paid time off, cell phone stipend, and more.
Bernie 2020 recruits, hires, trains, transfers, and promotes qualified candidates on the basis of individual merit and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.