Please note that we are not actively hiring for this role. If this role sounds interesting, please submit an application and you will be on the top of the list for consideration when this position opens up.
If you are interested in current openings, please apply directly to an active posting here.
BerlinRosen is a fast-growing, full-service communications firm with more than 300 communications and campaign strategists in New York, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. Since its founding in 2005, BerlinRosen has powerfully expanded its presence in real estate, architecture, design, urbanism, land use, social impact/ESG, nonprofit, fine arts, education, media, racial justice, healthcare, hospitality, lifestyle, technology, issue advocacy and workers’ rights communications. We have received more than 50 awards and recognitions, including being the only agency to be named #1 on Observer’s PR Power List for three consecutive years, PRNews’ Large PR Agency of the Year (2023; 2021), PR News’ Digital Firm of the Year (2023) and 5/5 Stars on Forbes’ latest Best PR Agencies in America list.
Beginning in 2022, we’ve established partnerships with Onward, Derris, M18, Glen Echo Group and Inkhouse, further integrating our agency and communications network while expanding our reach in DEI consulting and the consumer, lifestyle, real estate, hospitality and technology sectors.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN AND CREATIVE SERVICES TEAM AND THIS ROLE
The Campaign and Creative Services Team works with Democratic candidates and progressive organizations at the forefront of the nation's most pressing issues. Our team of experienced political strategists, creatives, ad-makers, branding experts and data analysts combine television, direct mail, digital ads and political strategy with data-driven analysis to help our clients develop sophisticated campaigns that are delivered to the right people.
Role location: Ideally, candidates are based near New York, N.Y., though candidates in other locations will still be considered. Our New York, N.Y. and Washington, D.C. offices are open on a hybrid basis. Proof of vaccination is required to work in any of BerlinRosen’s offices.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a Vice President on the Campaign & Creative Services team, you will…
- Help develop winning messages based on research and judgment
- Conceive creative concepts
- Work directly with our clients
- Oversee direct mail and advertising copy
- Supervise shoots
- 5+ years experience in politics
- Solid quantitative skills
- High level of organizational, meticulous attention to detail and an ability to multitask
Note: Interested in this role but it’s not quite the right match? Applicants who meet some but not all or exceed the above criteria are still encouraged to apply! We are eager to speak with candidates with diverse backgrounds and can assess role leveling on an individual basis.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
Compensation philosophy: BerlinRosen offers competitive industry rate salary bands with the goal of retaining and growing talented individuals. We regularly review and adjust our compensation structure as needed to ensure equity across teams and levels.
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience and is as follows:
- Starting minimum: $103,000
- Role cap: $109,000
Vice Presidents are eligible for end of season bonuses based on firm, team, and individual performance.
Benefits: BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, encourage self-care and drive professional development, including…
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mental health assistance with company-sponsored memberships to Talkspace and Calm
- 401K with a 4% employer match and no vesting period
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- All incoming staff receive 36 days total of PTO, inclusive of general PTO, wellness days, collective PTO the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day holidays and 11 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Full mobile phone reimbursement for data and minutes
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Discounted annual bikeshare membership
- Corporate discounts through Tickets at Work
- Continuous skills training tailored to your role
To ensure that applicants are matched with the job that best suits their qualifications and interests, information that you submit may be shared with our subsidiaries, Onward, Glen Echo Group, Derris, M18 and Inkhouse.
By providing your information, you are consenting to allow us and our subsidiaries to keep your information on file and to contact you regarding job opportunities, recruitment events and other related updates.