BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and creative strategies to top organizations, companies, and candidates around the United States. Named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes, BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 220 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE ADVERTISING TEAM
BerlinRosen’s Advertising Division is a full-service, in-house buying team working with clients across the firm, including start-ups and innovative companies in lifestyle and real estate. We specialize in performance-based digital advertising; translating online engagement into real-world action whether that’s getting someone to sign a lease at the newest building in Brooklyn or buying a ticket to the newest cultural landmark in Manhattan. The team works across platforms to help clients run awareness and direct response programs or reach growth goals.
In between client work we share playlists, appreciations of each other's work, memes, and reviews of the newest Starbucks drinks.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a senior member to join this growing team and who knows how to execute small and large growth campaigns that help drive ROI for our clients. You will be tasked with thinking big and then building smart media plans to address our clients’ needs with a focus on driving sales, leads, and other critical conversions. From ad trafficking to reporting and analysis, you’d take on advertising projects from start to finish for some of the most interesting brands and developments in the country. This position is ideal for anyone with about 3-5 years of relevant experience in growth marketing and eager to join a rapidly expanding team.
Note: This role is a full-time remote position on Eastern Standard Time.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As an Advertising Account Supervisor for BerlinRosen, you will...
- Lead multiple client accounts at one time, most with multiple end to end, multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Create advertising strategies and media plans from scratch, taking big picture ideas and identifying the digital platforms and tactics that will help meet goals
- Bring deep understanding of marketing funnels and lead conversion strategies
- Own the execution and optimization of digital ad campaigns in platforms like Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Ads, and more
- Create detailed reports, compiling data from media platforms and Google Analytics, and translate that data into qualitative findings
- You’ll look at the hard data, pull out trends and interesting insights, and write key takeaways for a client to understand
- When needed, you’ll be able to occasionally explain the super basics of how this all works to a client who gets it but doesn’t “get it.” You’ll be able to problem-solve on behalf of the client and the team when crisis inevitably arise
- Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events, and priorities
- Work with the in-house design team to create compelling ad creative and write clear copy that stays true to a brand’s voice while following advertising best practices
- Stay on top of digital advertising trends and policies
- Has 3+ years of experience in the planning, buying and executing of growth marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Google, and programmatic platforms.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and directly with clients, handling competing deadlines; agency experience is a plus.
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong organizational skills. You have a reliable self organization system, and when things go wrong you dive into problem-solving mode.
- Excellent communication skills. You can write compelling advertising copy, thoughtful analysis of data, and productive client emails.
- Team player mentality. You have a positive attitude and a willingness to help those around you.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive, inclusive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement