Ranked one of America’s top PR firms on Forbes’ Best PR Agencies 2021 inaugural list, BerlinRosen is a leading national strategic communications firm. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
BerlinRosen’s in-house digital advisory agency works with clients in tech/start-ups, real estate, nonprofit, and consumer products. Our team includes social media specialists, design wizards, advertising experts, and account strategists. We bring an unmatched cost-conscience and data-first approach to develop tailored marketing strategies that result in awareness, interest, and action for our clients.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen seeks a Digital Account Supervisor to manage accounts for a rapidly growing roster of clients. You will lead communication with clients, set campaign strategies, produce and edit digital content and partner with vendors, a team of Graphic Designers and Advertising Strategists to execute your strategic plans. This role requires some relevant knowledge of digital strategy, including organic and paid media. This is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about digital communications, marketing and data.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and our teams are working from home until at least July, 2021.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Proposing creative strategies to help clients achieve their unique goals—studying a client's needs and challenges and creating strategic campaigns and targeting to address those needs
- Managing day-to-day execution of digital campaigns through partnerships with vendors, and internal teams
- Developing dynamic content that tells our clients’ stories across a wide range of platforms and with the support of our Graphic Design team
- Reporting back to clients on advertising, social media, and other digital campaigns
- Actively managing and overseeing client budgets
- Working with advertising vendors to develop and implement smart strategies for clients
- Collaborating closely with management team to develop the Maiden+John team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS. . .
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing metrics and their impacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reliable self organization systems and strong attention to detail
- Experience in client-facing role or comparable in house experience reporting to multiple teams and stakeholders simultaneously
- An ability to handle multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- running creative digital communications and campaigns
- A creative eye for identifying compelling content and packaging it to elevate a brand or campaign
- Plus: experience managing staff directly or in project management
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- A stipend to support your work-from-home setup