Interested in joining BerlinRosen, but don’t see current openings that match your experiences and interests? Submit an application here and you will be on the top of the list for consideration when positions open up. If you share your information with us here, we will reach out if and when a relevant opening matches your interest and experience. 

If you are interested in current openings, please apply directly to the active posting. 

ABOUT BERLINROSEN 

BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes. We deliver high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors including advocacy organizations, global tech companies, major real estate developers and progressive political candidates.

People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. 

Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.

ABOUT OUR CITIES TEAM

Joining the Cities practice is a unique opportunity to be part of a talented and growing team working on an exciting mix of projects and issues facing the future of New York and cities around the country—land use and urban planning, architecture and design, supportive, affordable and market-rate housing, economic development, healthcare, hospitality, and arts and culture. This team works with industry leaders, award-winning institutions and global innovators including SL Green and Brookfield Properties, 92Y and Lincoln Center, Ennead and Practice for Architecture and Urbanism, Breaking Ground and Regional Plan Association, Northwell Health and the New York Proton Center, Waldorf Astoria New York and the Wythe Hotel.

Meet some of our teammates here. Tip: search by team, using some of the titles above. All team members take hands-on responsibilities that lead to client success through strategic communications. Submit an application if you are interested in future openings with this team. In the application, you will share information about what you are interested in, including types of clients and level of experience.  

WORKING AT BERLINROSEN

BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...

• A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow; each year we reach a record number of promotions
  • A competitive salary based on leading market rates
  • 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
  • Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
  • Mental health resources that include weekly Talkspace sessions, and resources on finding mental health providers
  • 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
  • Generous paid time off that starts at 18 days, and your birthday!
  • 10 paid bank holidays
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
  • Discounted bikeshare membership
  • Mobile Phone Reimbursement
  • A stipend to support your work-from-home setup

Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot reply to all submissions. We will be in touch if/when a role becomes available that’s a match to your background and qualifications. We kindly ask that you do not call or email to check on the status of your application.

Apply for this Job

* Required

BerlinRosen Voluntary & Anonymous Demographics Survey

At BerlinRosen, we are continuously working to expand our work environment to be as diverse and inclusive of as many perspectives as possible. Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill out this survey, the responses will be collected in aggregate only to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process. Your responses, or lack thereof,  will not in any way be associated with your application or candidate details, will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment, and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision. 

I currently identify my gender as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status:

I have a disability.

I identify as currently living with the following disabilities:

I identify as a first-generation college graduate.

I identify as LGBTQIA+.