Ranked five out of five stars on Forbes’ Best PR Agencies 2021 inaugural list, BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Maiden+John is a full-service marketing agency specializing in digital engagement within BerlinRosen. Maiden+John works with real estate developers and tech companies in NYC and beyond. Our team of social media specialists, design witches, advertising experts, and account strategists develop smart campaigns that result in leases signed and sales closed. We bring an unmatched cost-conscience and data-first approach to create tailored marketing strategies that reach captive decision-makers and drive results. In between client work we share playlists and memes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Maiden+John is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to manage our clients’ social accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. In this role, you will plan, draft, and post content for each channel and liaise with clients and our internal advertising and earned media teams to ensure a consistent voice and messaging across platforms. Additionally, the social media manager oversees community management, engagement campaigns, influencer activations, and strategy.
Please note: BerlinRosen is currently remote until at least April, 2021. This role will be based in New York, NY once we return to working in-person.
As our Senior Social Media Manager for Maiden+John, you will...
- Work with multiple clients, most with multiple social media accounts
- Publish all content on behalf of clients, making sure your geo-tags, captions and hashtags are on point.
- Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events and content priorities.
- Leverage the design team to create polished graphics for all channels as needed.
- Understand social media metrics per platform and be able to monitor and analyze results as well as incorporate learnings into the content strategy.
- Utilize community management best practices to maintain clients’ accounts.
- Have the opportunity to be the voice of some of the most high-profile developments in New York City and across the country.
- Attend client events, comb the city for content, and leverage all media types.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 3-5+ years of professional experience in developing, activating and monitoring social media campaigns
- Has intimate knowledge of major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Has excellent writing skills and strong aesthetic sensibility, including experience developing strategic, engaging digital content
- Has impeccable attention to detail and brand standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of new releases, features, and trends on every social media channel
- Has extraordinary project management skills and a track record of being highly dependable and organized
- Has strong client communication skills and knows how to build positive client rapport
- Has a passion for #hashtags #passion #passionforhashtags
- Has the ability to create and hone a distinct voice and carry it across platforms
- Is collaborative, enjoys a tight-knit team, and has a sense of humor
- Has experience activating social media at events
- Bonus: Understands the hospitality, lifestyle, retail, and/or real estate space
WORKING AT MAIDEN+JOHN
Maiden+John will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- A stipend to support your work-from-home setup
Maiden+John is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Maiden+John will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.