Ranked five out of five stars on Forbes’ Best PR Agencies 2021 inaugural list, BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors. BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 220 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Maiden+John is a full-service marketing agency (specializing in digital advertising) within BerlinRosen. M+J works with residential and commercial real estate developers, and brokerages. Our team of social media specialists, design wizards, advertising experts, and account strategists, develops smart ad campaigns that result in leases signed and sales closed. We bring an unmatched cost-conscience and data-first approach to create tailored marketing strategies that reach captive decision-makers and drive results. In between client work we share playlists and memes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Maiden+John is looking for a Senior Account Executive to manage its quickly growing roster of clients. This role requires relevant experience and understanding of digital strategy and marketing. This is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about city development, especially in real estate (condo, rental, commercial), high-end hospitality or lifestyle brands. You will lead communication with clients, set campaign strategies, produce and edit digital content, and partner with vendors and a team of Graphic Designers to execute your strategic plans.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and our teams are working from home until at least July, 2021.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day execution and leading strategic conversations with clients, creating plans that help deliver top-notch results for our clients
- Proposing creative strategies to help clients achieve their unique goals—studying a client's needs and challenges and creating strategic advertising campaigns and targeting to address those needs
- Developing creative content that tells our clients’ stories across a wide range of platforms
- Creating metric reporting-back to clients on advertising, social media, and other digital campaigns
- Working across account teams to bring digital engagement best practices to a diverse array of clients
- Conducting audits and producing reports of our clients’ online work and analyzing results and metrics
- Working with advertising vendors to develop and implement smart strategies for clients
- Acting as a resource to clients and colleagues on digital best practices and trends
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS. . .
- At least three years of experience running creative digital communications and campaigns
- An ability to lead and drive digital strategy for clients
- A creative eye for identifying compelling content and packaging it to elevate a brand or campaign
- A keen understanding of advertising and marketing metrics and their impacts
- An ability to handle multiple assignments (and accounts) at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of company staff, clients, and vendors
- At least two years of experience in a client-facing role
- Reliable self organization systems and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills
- The strong desire to be a team player and ability to work with a team to achieve group objectives
- Bonus: experience or interest in residential, commercial and lifestyle real estate industries
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.