BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and creative strategies to top organizations, companies, and candidates around the United States. Named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes, BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 190 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Our clients are at the forefront of progressive work around racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBT issues, healthcare, education, money in politics and ending mass incarceration. We also represent some of the biggest clients defining the future of technology, urban innovation, lifestyle and real estate, architecture and those who are shaping the future of cities.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Advocacy team at BerlinRosen powers the digital organizing work behind the nation’s most urgent and ambitious progressive campaigns. Immigration. Workers’ rights. Reproductive justice. Clean energy. Criminal justice reform. Voting rights. From the steps of the Supreme Court, to the border in Texas, to the rivers of Colorado, our team builds momentum and drives action with sharp digital strategy, advertising, social media and online organizing. We help our clients get results—when the stakes are at their highest and the whole nation is watching.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen is seeking an Account Supervisor.
Are you a digital campaigner who knows how to tell stories in 280 characters, what hashtag is being used to discuss breaking news and how to communicate the same story in an organizational email? Are you a creative writer who’s excited to learn and adapt solutions to help our clients achieve their goals? Do you have a personal commitment to and knowledge of social justice and a passion for advancing progressive social change through digital platforms?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and the Digital Advocacy team is working remotely. This role is currently fully remote within the U.S., on Eastern Time.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As an Account Supervisor on our Digital Advocacy team, you will...
- Oversee day-to-day execution and lead strategic conversations with clients, managing plans that help our talented team thrive while delivering top-notch results for our clients
- Collaborate closely with the digital management team to develop and inspire our group of committed digital strategists to be innovative and creative
- Propose creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goals—studying a client's needs and challenges and creating digital-based solutions to strengthen their work
- Conduct audits of an organization’s digital presence, analyzing key metrics, and producing reports that outline key findings and recommendations
- Be a resource to clients and colleagues on digital best practices and trends
- 4+ years experience managing large-scale digital campaigns, preferably at an agency, political campaign or fast-paced advocacy organization
- A thorough understanding of digital organizing and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning
- Tactical familiarity with most or all of the following: social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening, web design
- Experience project managing innovative and impactful design projects whether on video, web or social media
- Fluency in some (or all) commonly used tools such as BSD, ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Hustle, EveryAction, WordPress, Phone2Action, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience (directly or indirectly) managing people, including demonstrated ability to successfully motivate, manage and mentor a team to meet objectives
- Excellent written communication skills, including extensive experience developing sharp, compelling online content
- Ability to understand a client’s ultimate goal and to interpret how that is best served by digital strategy and paid advertising
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-sponsored Talkspace membership
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement