BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes. We deliver high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors including advocacy organizations, global tech companies, major real estate developers and progressive political candidates. BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 220 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
BerlinRosen’s in-house digital advisory agency works with clients in tech/start-ups, real estate, nonprofit, and consumer products. Our team includes social media specialists, design wizards, advertising experts, and account strategists. We bring an unmatched cost-conscience and data-first approach to develop tailored marketing strategies that result in awareness, interest, and action for our clients. In between client work we share playlists and memes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen's Digital team is looking for an Account Executive to manage accounts for a rapidly growing roster of clients. You will manage communication with clients, produce and edit digital content, work with a team of Graphic Designers and Advertising Strategists to execute strategic campaigns and partner with vendors. This role requires some relevant knowledge of digital strategy, including organic and paid media. This is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about digital communications, marketing and data.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and our teams are working from home until at least July, 2021.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day support of client deliverables
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns and targeting for clients
- Creating metric reporting-back to clients on advertising, social media, and other digital campaigns
- Working across account teams to bring digital engagement best practices to a diverse array of clients
- Conducting audits and producing reports of our clients’ online work and analyzing results and metrics
- Proactively proposing creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goals—study a client’s goals and challenges and propose digital-based solutions
- Working with advertising vendors to develop and implement smart strategies for clients
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS. . .
- At least one year of experience supporting creative digital communications and campaigns
- A creative eye for identifying compelling content and packaging it to elevate brand or campaign
- A keen understanding of advertising and marketing metrics and their impacts
- An ability to handle multiple assignments (and accounts) at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of company staff, clients, and vendors
- At least one year of full-time or interning experience in client-facing role
- Reliable self organization systems and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills
- The strong desire to be a team player and ability to work with a team to achieve group objectives
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement