BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and creative strategies to top organizations, companies, and candidates around the United States. Named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes, BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 190 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Our clients are at the forefront of progressive work around racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBT issues, healthcare, education, money in politics and ending mass incarceration. We also represent some of the biggest clients defining the future of technology, urban innovation, lifestyle and real estate, architecture and those who are shaping the future of cities.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Advocacy team at BerlinRosen powers the digital organizing work behind the nation’s most urgent and ambitious progressive campaigns. Immigration. Workers’ rights. Reproductive justice. Clean energy. Criminal justice reform. Voting rights. From the steps of the Supreme Court, to the border in Texas, to the rivers of Colorado, our team builds momentum and drives action with sharp digital strategy, advertising, social media and online organizing. We help our clients get results—when the stakes are at their highest and the whole nation is watching.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen is seeking a Vice President.
Are you a creative problem solver who loves tackling big challenges with a great team? Do you deeply understand the internet and how digital channels can be leveraged to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act? Do you have a personal commitment to and knowledge of social justice and a passion for advancing progressive social change through digital platforms?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and the Digital Advocacy team is working remotely. This role is currently fully remote within the U.S., on Eastern Time, and may be based in New York, New York when we return to our offices (date TBD).
As a Vice President on the Digital Advocacy team, you will...
- Lead strategic conversations and manage plans that help our talented team thrive while delivering top-notch results for our clients
- Collaborate closely with the digital management team to develop and inspire our crew of committed digital strategists to be innovative and creative
- Help our practice win new business and proactively expand our relationships in the progressive movement
- Has 6+ years experience managing large-scale digital campaigns, preferably at an agency, political campaign or fast-paced advocacy organization
- Thoroughly understands digital organizing and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning.
- Is tactically familiar with most aspects of digital campaigns, including social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening, web design.
- Is technically fluent with tools such as BSD, ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Hustle, EveryAction, WordPress, Phone2Action, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Manages design projects. Whether on video, web or social media, your work is innovative and impactful.
- Enjoys managing people. You’ve demonstrated the ability to successfully motivate, manage and mentor a team to meet objectives.
- Writes well. Your background in written communication includes extensive experience developing sharp, compelling online content.
- Understands a client’s ultimate goal. You can interpret how that goal is best served by digital strategy and paid advertising.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive, collaborative and supportive team that’s committed to helping all staff develop and grow and offers opportunities for advancement
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-sponsored Talkspace membership
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off with which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement