ABOUT BERLINROSEN AND THIS ROLE

BerlinRosen, a leading Democratic political consulting and strategic communications firm, is seeking a detail-oriented, politically-savvy professional to join our team developing and executing direct mail and media campaigns for our political and public affairs clients. BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 220 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles. 

People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.  

Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and the Campaign & Creative Services team is working remotely. This role will be based in New York, New York when the CCS team returns to our offices in mid-July.

Salary: The salary for this role is $58,500 annually plus benefits and an end of year bonus.

ACCOUNTABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS

As an Associate Client Manager on our CCS team, you will:

• Manage production of political direct mail 
  • Work directly with our campaign clients
  • Edit direct mail and advertising copy
  • Supervise photo shoots
  • Assist on TV/video shoots
  • Research policy issues, election history and campaign finance disclosure

Essential skills:

• One+ years experience in politics, ideally on a campaign or another fast-paced environment
  • Strong writing skills
  • A knack for developing smart creative
  • Solid quantitative skills
  • High level of organization, meticulous attention to detail and an ability to multitask

WORKING AT BERLINROSEN

BerlinRosen will help make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, including...

• A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
  • A competitive salary based on leading market rates
  • 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
  • Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Company-sponsored Talkspace membership
  • 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
  • Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
  • 10 paid bank holidays
  • Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
  • Mobile phone reimbursement

Apply for this Job

* Required

BerlinRosen Voluntary & Anonymous Demographics Survey

At BerlinRosen, we are continuously working to expand our work environment to be as diverse and inclusive of as many perspectives as possible. Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill out this survey, the responses will be collected in aggregate only to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process. Your responses, or lack thereof,  will not in any way be associated with your application or candidate details, will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment, and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision. 

I currently identify my gender as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status:

I have a disability.

I identify as currently living with the following disabilities:

I identify as a first-generation college graduate.

I identify as LGBTQIA+.