Named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes, BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm. BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations and companies across a variety of industries and sectors.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Maiden+John is a full-service marketing agency specializing in digital advertising within BerlinRosen. M+J works with residential and commercial real estate developers, and brokerages, tech/start-ups and consumer products. Our team of social media specialists, design wizards, advertising experts, and account strategists, develops smart ad campaigns that result in leases signed and sales closed. We bring an unmatched cost-conscience and data-first approach to create tailored marketing strategies that reach captive decision-makers and drive results. In between client work we share playlists and memes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Maiden+John is looking for a Social Media Manager to collaborate with our quickly growing roster of clients. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone with one or more years of experience in organic social media management. You will manage social media campaigns using your digital insight and expertise. You will plan, draft, and post content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and ensure a consistent voice and messaging across platforms.
Note: BerlinRosen's offices are currently closed and our teams are working from home until at least July, 2021.
As our Social Media Manager for Maiden+John, you will...
- Work with multiple clients, most with multiple social media accounts
- Publish all content on behalf of clients, making sure your geo-tags, captions and hashtags are on point
- Work with the accounts team to stay up-to-date on all client news, events and content priorities
- Leverage the design team to create polished graphics for all channels as needed
- Understand social media metrics per platform and be able to monitor and analyze results as well as incorporate learnings into the content strategy
- Utilize community management best practices to maintain clients’ accounts
- Have the opportunity to be the voice of some of the most high-profile developments in New York City and across the country
- Attend client events, comb the city for content, and leverage all media types
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 1-2 years of professional experience in developing, activating and monitoring social media campaigns
- Has intimate knowledge of major social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Is a proactive learner: you are hungry to take the lead in your professional development, and not wait for answers to come to you
- You value feedback but don’t shy away from asking questions and finding solutions
- Has excellent writing skills and strong aesthetic sensibility
- Has impeccable attention to detail and brand standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of new releases, features, and trends on every social media channel
- Has a passion for #hashtags #passion #passionforhashtags
- Has the ability to create and hone a distinct voice and carry it across platforms
- Is collaborative, enjoys a tight-knit team, and has a sense of humor
- Bonus: has experience activating social media at events
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role and do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- A stipend to support your work-from-home setup