The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for the expansion of our decentralization strategy.
- You are responsible for the expansion of the logistics network.
- You drive recommendations for action based on analyses to monitor operational performance, particularly with regard to cost reduction and efficiency increase.
- You develop sustainable solutions for errors and performance bottlenecks and identify starting points for new projects.
- You are in close contact with our service providers and manage the corresponding projects.
- You are the interface to other internal departments such as warehouse logistics, purchasing and returns warehouse.
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on economics/logistics/supply chain or a similar field.
- Proven experience in a fast paced project environment within establishing new logistic locations.
- Experience in logistics buildings development.
- You score with excellent analytical and organisational skills
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office programmes, especially Excel, and are familiar with an enterprise resource planning system.
- You have a confident manner, strong communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit.
- Your German and English skills are very good
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- International team and flexible working hours.
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).