The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are shaping the future assortment and strategically manage and develop one of our product categories.
- You develop and design products and guide the whole process until the items are successfully launched.
- You are responsible for market and competition analyses and identification of new trends.
- You strengthen an inclusive and longterm orientated way-of-working with our supplier in translating customer demands and strategic elements of our product portfolio into future product development of supplier.
- You develop a regular and strategically and tactically focussed communication directly and indirectly (in line with our sourcing office in Hong Kong) with our supplier portfolio.
- You enrich BBGs data sources and report landscape to derive full visibility along our supplier portfolio and product launches.
- you ensure supplier compliance in all matters of product safety and environmental compliance.
- You participate in international trade fairs and business partner visits.
- Either you have successfully completed a degree in merchandising, business administration, engineering or a comparable qualification
- You are curious about e-Commerce, interested in international trade and business relations and are willing to gain experience in product management and grow in an e-Commerce environment.
- You have experience in industrial design and are skilled in using CAD software such as Solidworks.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are able to derive and implement recommendations for action from product and market data.
- You have a comprehensive understanding and competitve knowledge of the market.
- You have very good Excel skills.
- Your English skills are business fluent.
- Challenging tasks and a high level of of responsibility
- International teams full of motivated and qualified co-workers
- Flexbile working hours and a fully equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching