The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for the implementation of adjustments, further developments and ERP-related processes in our new ERP system (SAP S/4 HANA).
- You take over responsibility for our Material Management module (MM) and bring the Know-how around the SAP Retail core module.
- You are the point of contact for the corresponding department in order to gather the business-related and technical requirements and generate solutions within the framework of Change Management.
- You are act as a bridge between Tech and Business, regularly communicating with the developers and supporting the Product Owner in prioritizing the open requirements as part of Change Management.
- You take over the tasks that may arise within the E2E Process in order to foster further development.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience and are an expert in Retail working with the MM module of SAP.
- You have a University degree in a Logistics, Supply Chain, International Trade or IT related area; further SAP certifications are a plus.
- You are a natural communicator and gathering the requirements from different stakeholders is your “bread and butter”.
- You are an expert problem-solver with particular attention to costs and efficiency.
- You are structured, process-oriented, technically knowledgeable and have no reservations when it comes to documenting processes and procedures.
- Experience with start-ups and e-commerce companies is a plus.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- Challenging projects with a plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.