The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
As Head of Acquisitions you will work directly with, and report to, the Managing Director of Global Expansion. You will be in a key position to support our M&A global expansion and will be responsible for maintaining and developing the existing acquisition team.
The current team is in its first year and already performing above the market. Your role will be focused on creating scalable processes whilst maintaining performance.
- You take responsibility for Acquisition targets globally.
- You hire, train & manage a team of 10+ sales and operations specialists.
- You create & Develop a strong knowledge of the market and competition.
- You support in closing acquisitions.
- You define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all personnel.
- You take ownership of our CRM system and all data points collected.
- You make data-driven decisions through a BI-style approach.
- Create country blueprints to support internationalisation.
- You own and develop a tiered target list.
- You bring a minimum of 4 years’ experience within sales and key account management, with at least 2 years of people management experience
- You are an analytical problem-solver with experience in process creation and knowledge sharing
- You are a forward thinker with a constant eye on innovation.
- You are highly fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in German (and other additional languages) is a plus.
- You have previously excelled as a star performer in sales capacity yourself. Your skills are ones you have shaped through execution, not simply from education.
- Experience with CRM systems is a strong plus.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).