The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You play a key role in the development, optimization and maintenance of APIs across all systems (ERP, WMS, 60+ webshops, 30+ Marketplaces).
- You are an active player in the design and development of our internal “secret sauce” tools (Dynamic Pricing, Forecasting, Business Intelligence).
- You take part in upcoming Azure-based middleware projects.
- You write and test software using object-oriented design principles.
- You have 5+ years of experience in backend software development with C# and .NET frameworks.
- You like to think both as an architect and as a coder.
- You have experience with cloud technologies, ideally with MS Azure.
- You actively leverage message brokers (MSMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc) and, ideally, also with FaaS and Serverless architectures.
- You have proficient skills in Database Technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB.
- You have previously worked in agile environments and are familiar with devops processes.
- You are a clean code evangelist.
- You are a team player with great sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).