The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for your departments and support your Hiring Manager as a competent business partner.
- You carry out modern active sourcing campaigns to acquire suitable candidates for the Berlin Brands Group.
- You analyze, using recruiting KPIs, the existing recruiting process and constantly develop it further.
- You identify new recruiting channels and are the first point of contact when working with job boards as well as recruitment agencies.
- You take on strategic projects in the areas of employer branding, HR marketing and HR reporting and initiate process optimizations.
- Together with the team, you represent the company to the outside and plan personnel marketing strategies.
- You have relevant recruiting experience in a dynamic corporate environment.
- You are experienced in stakeholder management and have independently implemented recruiting strategies.
- You have a good intuition for personalities and command strong interviewing skills.
- You are passionate about recruiting and interested in new, innovative trends.
- You are familiar with recruiting KPIs, interested in the application of new tools and continuously keep up with new recruiting trends.
- You are a team player, have an open-minded personality and a sense of humor.
- You work in a structured manner and stay on top of the situation, even in peak phases.
- Company benefits such as 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale.
- A managing position in one of europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.
- An international and dynamic working environment; We celebrate success together at numerous company events.