The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals.
- You locate ways to reduce costs in IT.
- You identify ways to increase employee knowledge and skills to support future growth.
- You provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- You create and implement a business vision and multi-year plan.
- You lead a team of solution architects to streamline the overall development process.
- You implement an EA strategy for the entire company.
- You have 5-6 years of experience as an solution or enterprise architect.
- You have good knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and toolsets (i.e. LAF, TOGAF, ArchiMate).
- You have profound knowledge of modern system architecture patterns and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP is a big plus.
- You are very fluent in English (German is a plus) and have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).