The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
The Berlin Brands Group combines the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production, marketing and customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company manages the brand development and multi-channel distribution of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics centre), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
- Design and implement a strategic business/sales plan for entrusted region/country.
- Expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets (KPIs) aligned with company strategy.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Well-organized communication with other departments of the company.
- The experience with Amazon Vendor Central is a huge advantage
- Comprehensive experiences in business sales positions - sales representative, key account manager, area manager.
- Experiences with putting brands on the market from zero.
- Practice in own/B/ brands.
- Experience in the B2B segment in a similar position.
- Knowledge of working with details / offers, forecasts, listings, reports, analyzes.
- Fluent in English other languages are a plus.
- Very good analytical thinking and logical thinking.
- Independence and diligence.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- International team and flexible working hours.
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
JOIN THE GANG
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies. Click the following button to fill out our online application. We are looking forward to your application!
Berlin Brands Group