The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You evaluate potential acquisition opportunities for our brand portfolio
- You take ownership of our entire in-house due diligence process, being the main point of confluence for all stakeholders involved
- You prepare all needed business documentations in cooperation with a wide variety of departments
- You conduct advanced financial models to assess each project's viability, pre- and post-acquisition
- You have 3+ years of hands-on M&A experience in investment banking, corporate finance or private equity; experience in due diligence or transaction advisory is a big plus.
- You have strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently.
- You have excellent project management skills and have already gathered experience in projects with large, international scope.
- You are structured yet flexible, being able to take short decision paths.
- You have previously worked in dynamic environments and gained experience in lots of transactions.
- You have a hands-on mentality and love getting directly involved in all stages of your work in order to create impact.
- You are a great team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are highly fluent in German and English (oral and written).
- Challenging tasks in a top management team consisting of experienced and successful entrepreneurs.
- High level of of responsibility and codetermination of the company’s strategy and targets.
- A leading position in an exciting and economically sustainable and growing e-commerce company.
- International teams full of motivated and qualified coworkers.
- Flexbile working hours and a fully equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.