The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for optimising logistics in terms of processes and information technology.
- You set up projects, lead them to successful implementation and ensure their sustainability.
- You derive recommendations for action based on analyses to control operational performance, especially with regard to cost reduction and efficiency increase.
- You develop sustainable solutions for occuring errors and performance shortages and identify starting points for new projects.
- You are the interface to other internal departments such as import, purchasing and returns warehouse as well as to external service providers.
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on business, logistics or supply chain management.
- You speak fluent English and can communicate well in German (level B2 or higher).
- You already have some professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in eCommerce or retail.
- You have excellent analytical and organisational skills as well as a complex understanding of numbers.
- You can recognise interdepartmental connections and present complex issues in a simplified way.
- You have very good skills in using MS Office programmes, especially Excel, and ideally have knowledge of using an inventory management system.
- You are distinguished by a confident manner, strong communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit.
- You can identify the real challenges and approach them in a targeted and sustainable way.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).