The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for the independent analysis of cost items and logistical processes along the supply chain.
- You bring together all data points and are responsible for the conception and creation of standardised reports for the operational areas and management.
- You derive recommendations for action and ensure their implementation in coordination with the responsible departments - thereby you bring full transparency into our processes and monitor them with regard to performance and profitability.
- You are not shy to take the initiative and drive projects forward with the aim of optimising costs and/or performance.
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on economics/logistics/supply chain or a similar field.
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally within an eCommerce company.
- As a reporting professional, the use of common reporting tools (Excel / SQL / Power BI) is a self-evident part of your job.
- You are an absolute "number cruncher" and have very good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Your English skills are very good, German and other languages are an advantage.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).