The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You act as main Point of Contact for your entire process for any conflict or problem that may arise, as well as any requests for changes or optimizations.
- You create documentation and continuously keep it up to date.
- You facilitate and support the cooperation of the different teams involved in our Order-to-Cash operations: IT Development, Marketplaces, Sales, Finance, Logistics.
- You have full information responsibility regarding upcoming changes within the process; you are not a mere enforcer, but a true evangelist who will make everyone passionate about the process and every new change.
- You evaluate employee satisfaction with our processes and improve communication across all the involved teams.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in business administration or similar field.
- You are passionate about e-commerce and bring several years of hands-on experience in projects related to site merchandising operations and IT project management within e-commerce; experience in project management or team leadership is a big plus.
- You have detailed knowledge of the processes and teams involved in the Order-To-Cash flows within online stores and marketplaces.
- You are very analytical and have a strong understanding of automation and process optimization, both technically and conceptually.
- You are very structured, process-driven and independent.
- You are highly fluent in English (written and spoken) and are an outstanding communicator with strong teamwork skills.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).