The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You act as main Point of Contact for your entire process for any conflict or problem that may arise, as well as any requests for changes or optimizations.
- You create documentation and continuously keep it up to date.
- You facilitate and support the cooperation of the different teams involved in the preparation and upload of listings to our websites and external marketplaces: making sure our marketing teams (content, graphics) work aligned and within deadline; stock segmentation across all our different channels; setting up blacklisting parameters for certain products in specific channels or geographical regions, etc.
- You monitor, analyze and help improve the different KPIs involved in your process.
- You have full information responsibility regarding upcoming changes within the process; you are not a mere enforcer, but a true evangelist who will make everyone passionate about the process and every new change.
- You evaluate employee satisfaction with our processes and improve communication across all the involved teams.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in business administration or similar field.
- You are passionate about e-commerce and bring several years of hands-on experience in projects related to site merchandising operations; experience in project management or team leadership is a big plus.
- You have detailed knowledge of the processes and teams involved in the upload and launch product listings to various digital sales channels (owned websites and external marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay).
- You are very analytical and have a strong understanding of automation and process optimization, both technically and conceptually.
- You are very structured, process-driven and independent.
- You are highly fluent in English (written and spoken) and are an outstanding communicator with strong teamwork skills.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).