The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You constantly work on international keyword research, content creation and on-page optimization.
- You contribute to improve SEO performance, moving quickly to implement ideas and delivering results.
- You analyze websites, identify issues, find root-cause, and experiment with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance and prove their effectiveness.
- You do competitor analysis, identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them to achieve a balance of the short term and long term performance.
- You run the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance review, measuring and reporting on performance, and running cause and effect analysis to derive action plans.
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a dedicated SEO role.
- You are data driven, experienced using web analytics and Microsoft Office Package (like Google Analytics, Excel, PowerBI).
- You know how to use the SEO tools package (like Google Search Console, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog).
- You have the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- You are proactive and bring excellent project management skills, needing minimal interference and micro-management.
- You are native Dutch, speak and write fluently in English, German and other languages is a plus.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events