The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
The Berlin Brands Group combines the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production, marketing and customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company manages the brand development and multi-channel distribution of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics centre), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, data-driven environment and ready to optimize our internal, external and virtual workforce, then join our management team.
As Team Lead Workforce Management you will be responsible for internationalizing our Customer Service Team, choosing our external service providers, onboarding, monitoring and managing them.
You will also manage our Planning & Reporting Specialists and System Admin and you will help pushing our Customer Service KPI`s, such as FCR, CSAT, AHT to the next level.
You'll also create the shift plan for the entire team and manage real-time, under-the-radar analytics, service activity and agent utilization to help us reach our goals.
We are looking for someone who will actively guide us on this journey and is
- responsible for keeping Service Level and KPI targets for our internal, external and virtual Workforce.
- able to establish good relations with our future business partners.
- capable of monitoring and managing budgets.
- forecasting incoming volumes as well as headcount needs.
- ready for leading, training and performance evaluation of the workforce management team.
- responsible for overseeing workforce planning and staffing from the "skills plan".
- assists with maintenance, utilization, scheduling and tracking in the workforce management tool (opcyc)
- overseeing short-term workload forecasting and real time resource management for telephone and non-telephone activities in customer service
- You have successfully completed a business degree or equivalent, as well as at least 5+ years of relevant work experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility.
- You have a motivating, innovative and creative leadership personality.
- You can identify business needs and complex situations based on profound technical knowledge.
- You have experience with inbound customer service and have managed a workforce with more than 100 employees before.
- SQL, Power BI and Knowledge of WFM systems are a must-have.
- Our international orientation requires very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
If you also describe yourself as an open personality with a strong hands-on mentality, self-motivation and an independent way of working, we look forward to receiving your application!
Our corporate culture is unique: international, open, with flat hierarchies. Teamwork and fast decision-making processes have been our success factors from the very beginning. It is important to us to encourage our employees to value and realize their ideas and valuable contributions.
You can expect development opportunities, attractive discounts with BVG or a Swapfiets subscription, flexible working hours, mobile working options, special conditions on our entire product portfolio and contribution to the company pension plan.
JOIN THE GANG!
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies and fill out the online application below. We are looking forward to your application!
Chal-Tec Service GmbH
Member of Berlin Brands Group