The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You act as point of contact for internal and external stakeholdes during our Acquisitions operations.
- You set up and coordinate communications and events/meetings between our Acquisitions team and our potential partnerships.
- You regularly create reports and Asana dashboards of new targets ad follow up with them.
- You keep our CRM system up to date: target funnel, email templates, lead data maintenance, etc.
- You support out team on the research of contact details of identified sellers.
- You have completed a university degree in Business Management or similar qualification.
- You have prior expeirence in administrative roles; experience as Project Manager or Executive Assistant is a big plus.
- You are highly organized and a great multitasker.
- You are proactive, flexible and a natural goal-oriented problem solver.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and high fluency in English; fluency in other major European languages is a plus.
- You have expeirence creating reports (advanced level of Excel is a must; additional tools like PowerBI are a plus) and ideally have worked with CRM tools before.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).