The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You identify, reach out to and engage with a large number of brands & sellers within the German market; besides generating leads and managing funnel, you will also support communications during due diligence and subsequent negotiations
- You identify and optimize communication channels for Germany
- You develop a network of brokers and multipliers within Germany
- You conduct first analysis of Amazon seller’s fit and sales history, including basic legal assessment
- You promote Berlin Brands Group through persistent outreach (phone and email)
- You manage our email marketing systems and create documentations of your work in our CRM system
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-paced, outbound Sales environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are capable of handling deadlines and prioritizing work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis.
- You are a self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally in a diverse environment, always bringing positive attitude, reliability and transparency.
- You speak German at a native/bilingual level and are highly fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies
- The chance to help bring BBG's newest, extremely ambitious business strategy into reality
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching