The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
The Berlin Brands Group combines the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production, marketing and customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company manages the brand development and multi-channel distribution of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics centre), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
- You support our Purchasing teams on inventory monitoring, placing orders to our suppliers, invoice controlling and maintenance of stock lists.
- You add the article data in our ERP system and keep the info up to date.
- You support our dispatchers in the timely ordering of products from manufacturers and suppliers both in Asia and Europe.
- You are responsible for the planning and coordination of the shipment (sea freight & forwarders), including troubleshooting and customs clearance.
- You act as contact person for our suppliers and forwarders during inbound logistics to our warehouses.
- You have successfully completed University studies in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar.
- You already gained first work experience, ideally in the areas of supply chain, international logistics, wholesale or import trade.
- You have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel as well as first experience in using ERP systems.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, good negotiation skills and experience dealing with international stakeholders.
- You have an independent working style, excellent organizational skills and the motivation to grow with the company.
- You are highly fluent in English; fluency in Chinese or German are a plus.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
JOIN THE GANG
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies. Click the following button to fill out our online application. We are looking forward to your application!
Berlin Brands Group