The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You manage and optimize multiple paid advertising accounts across several marketing platforms and brands.
- You analyze and measure the success of various advertising campaigns as well as the performance in general.
- You ensure to reach defined target goals and control the marketing budget within your accounts and channels.
- You help us with expanding our marketing activities to new marketing platforms.
- You help us with testing and rolling out of new advertising formats and processes across all our paid advertising channels.
- You will work with us across several brands with different business attributes, customer profiles, brand attributes, and go-to-market strategies.
- You have a good degree in marketing, business administration or a similar education.
- You have experience in paid campaign management on either Google or Amazon, ideally within an eCommerce or agency environment.
- You are task-driven and initiative-taking within a dynamic atmosphere.
- You have exceptional organization skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events