The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for researching and developing SEA (PPC/SEM) strategies at a deep technical level as well as for spearheading new PPC practices and technologies.
- You test and roll-out new functionalities released by Google and other marketing platform’s.
- You collaborate with developers to test and roll-out process optimization and automation developed in-house per our vision and KPI's.
- You generate short and long term wins by automating manual processes that directly impact growth and/or profitability.
- You bring experience and knowledge around testing best-practices and methodologies and you know how to build, track, and report tests.
- You have strong analytics skills which allow you to answer business questions based on data and insightful reports.
- You are fluent in English - any other European language is an advantage.
- An international marketing team that welcomes you and your ideas.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events.