The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You support the development of new products by implementing quality assurance measures from the first draft to the successful market entry.
- You design, plan and implement test scenarios, equipment and procedures to check the manufacture, functionality, performance and safety of our products.
- You analyze and evaluate the quality of the products in our portfolio (Furniture & Garden) and look for potential causes of defects across the entire value chain.
- You conduct trainings to increase the understanding of Quality Management internally and externally.
- You build up our quality management processes, systems and KPIs.
- You work closely with the engineers who develop our products, as well as cross-functionally with other departments (purchasing, logistics, sales and returns).
- You have completed a university degree in Engineering with focus on Quality Management or Material & Quality Testing.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a quality manager, with focus on consumer goods. Ideally you also have experience in project management
- You have strong technical knowledge (especially in electrical engineering), as well as an excellent eye for quality factors & causes of failure
- Previous experience working with Asian manufacturers (China, Vietnam etc.) is a strong plus.
- You are familiar with Quality Management tools, such as FMEA and QFD to analyze data sources.
- You always keep feasibility and profitability in mind and know how and when pragmatism and attention to detail are necessary.
- You are interested in e-commerce processes and customer satisfaction.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching