The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You are responsible for the strategic management and further development of our garden & living product categories.
You take the ownership of the products during the enrire product lifecycle [from launch to end-of-life].
- You are responsible for market and competition analyses and identification of new trends.
- You strengthen our assortment based on market & sales performance data
- You strengthen an inclusive and longterm orientated way-of-working with our supplier (mainly in china) in translating customer demands and strategic elements of our product portfolio into future product development.
- You develop a regular and strategically focussed communication with our network of suppliers (in line with our sourcing office in Hong Kong).
- You enrich BBGs data sources and report landscape to derive full visibility along our supplier portfolio and product launches.
- You participate in international trade fairs and business partner visits.
- Either you have successfully completed a degree in merchandising, business administration, engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role and ideally experience with suppliers in the asian market.
- You are curious about e-Commerce, interested in international trade and business relations and willing to enhance your experience in product management.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are able to derive and implement recommendations for action from product and market data.
- You have comprehensive market and competitive knowledge.
- You have good Excel skills.
- Your English skills are business fluent.
- Challenging tasks and a high level of of responsibility
- International teams full of motivated and qualified co-workers
- Flexbile working hours and a fully equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching