The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- Co-create and develop a reliable and commercially attractive supplier portfolio allowing us to be at the forefront in the market in collaboration with our Hong Kong organization
- Strengthen an inclusive and long-term orientated “way of working” with our supplier portfolio in translating customer demands and strategic elements of our product portfolio into future product development of supplier
- Enriching BBGs data sources and report landscape to derive full visibility along our supplier portfolio and product launches
- Drive an efficient and fast product introduction process from product selection to online launch
- Drive a yearly/seasonal budget planning for new item launches meeting overarching company goals and provide an initial sales forecast for new product launches
- Tracking of product commercial contribution along the lifecycle to identify new sourcing demand
- On-boarding all major stakeholder such as content-, category management or customer service for all new product launches
- Co-own supplier interaction in alignment with our sourcing office in Hong Kong to build strong business relationship with our partners
- Motivate, inspire and lead a team of experienced commercial product managers
- Equally comfortable operating at strategy and tactical level as diving into the details, when needed
- You have more than 8 years of professional experience as Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Sourcing Manager
- You have experience in personnel management and a reflected view of your role as a professional supervisor
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics or a comparable professional experience / degree
- You have an outstanding portfolio with a focus on sourcing, brand- and/or product portfolio building with a strong commercial sense
- Your distinctive communication skills will help you coordinate with your team, internal and external stakeholders and enable you to present problems in a target group-oriented manner
- You have a sound understand of inter-cultural business relationship, preferably with Asian/Chinese business culture
- You present and communicate your product ideas (business cases) and concepts to stakeholders and can defend the commercial decisions or clearly present their business opportunities towards top management
- You are influencing and inspiring on different levels and functions to build alliances and foster collaboration with technical and creative lead and other core stakeholder
- You have a hands-on mindset and are used to deliver extraordinary good results in a fast-moving environment
- Challenging tasks and a high level of of responsibility.
- A leading position in an exciting and economically sustainable and growing e-commerce company.
- International teams full of motivated and qualified coworkers.
- Flexbile working hours and a fully equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.