The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You analyze and optimize of the quality and performance of our Logistics processes.
- You develop long-lasting and escalable concepts for our multi-warehouse system.
- You introduce new processes in our warehouse and train our colleagues (onsite) in the use of the new WMS functions.
- You monitor and validate the efficiency of the implemented features.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Engineering or comparable studies in Logistics or Operations with a strong technical component.
- You have 3+ years professional experience in the area of Logistics and Operations with a strong technical approach.
- You have experience designing, implementing and optimizing processes.
- You have worked extensively with WMS and ERP systems in the past; experience with SAP is a big plus (particularly if combined with an external WMS).
- You are willing to travel once every quarter to our logistics center in West Germany to conduct trainings (after Covid-19 situation is under control, of course)
- You are a strong communicator with a proactive and target-oriented approach to work.
- You can work independently, as well as collaborate in a team and across functional groups.
- You speak English very fluently (written and spoken); fluency in German is a plus
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching