The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- Design, maintain and visualize E2E processes and workflows in Signavio.
- Support the identification of potential process automations and optimizations for existing processes and workflows.
- Analyze E2E processes, systems and structures in terms of working time, non-value adding activities and interfaces.
- Support setting up a process monitoring and process mining environment for our E2E processes.
- Be the contact person for one End-to-End process owner and various stakeholders (for the example in the area of Procure to Pay, Order to Cash or Claim to Return).
- Support related project tasks like planning, organizing and documenting.
- You have at least 1-2 years of entry level experience as Process Designer, Process Engineer or similar relevant roles.
- You have a basic understanding of larger E-commerce companies due to several internships or first job experiences.
- You have a basic understanding of E2E processes (feel free to let us know your preferences).
- You already gained first experiences in process visualizations with BPMN.
- You have basic analytical skills and the ability to translate data patterns into potential business insights.
- Experience using the Signavio suite, PowerBI or Process Mining tools are a big plus.
- Certification in a specific process management discipline is a plus (e.g. Yellow Belt in Six Sigma).
- English very fluent (German is a plus).
- Challenging projects with plenty of ownership in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.