The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports since 2005 and is one of Germany's top-selling digital companies. The largest and best-known brands are Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio equipment and Capital Sports for home fitness.
- You develop new features and take active part in ongoing projects.
- You contribute to the improvement of our websites’ responsive designs.
- You play a key role in the monthly development and launch of several new webshops.
- You carry out projects within a dynamic team and in cooperation with other departments.
- You have very solid experience with React.js, ideally with a PWA approach.
- You have worked in e-commerce environments in the past and ideally have already gained experience with shop systems or a CMS.
- You have a perfect understanding of what constitutes an optimal user experience.
- Experience in fast-paced environments (ideally startups) is a plus; familiarity with agile methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Fontastic is a big plus.
- You are a reliable team player who can also take ownership and initiative.
- You speak fluent English and have strong communication skills.
- Challenging projects with plenty of ownership in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses).
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.